- Hears traffic violations, city ordinance violations, and parking citations.
- Does not hear civil matters or small claims
- Is not a court of record
- Driving Under the Influence (DUII) cases, as well as major misdemeanor or felony cases, are referred to the Clatsop County District Attorney for prosecution in the Clatsop County Circuit Court
- Defendants appealing cases heard in the Municipal Court will have a new trial in the Clatsop County Circuit Court
- The Court is staffed by a presiding judge, a prosecuting attorney, public defenders (as applicable) and a municipal court clerk.
The Municipal Court of the City of Cannon Beach will be in Session on the 4th Wednesday of each month at 10:00 AM (Except for January, February, November & December due to the holidays & scheduling conflicts).
All cases will now begin at the same time; starting with any scheduled trials or cases requiring the City Prosecutor.
Payments can be made to the Cannon Beach Municipal Court by cash, check and money order. Please write your citation number and last name on your check or money order and mail to the below address. Please DO NOT send cash in the mail.
Cannon Beach Municipal Court PO Box 368 Cannon Beach, OR 97110
To pay by credit or debit card please call (503) 436-1581